Big Fish is Calgary's unpretentious destination for seafood, fresh oysters, or just lounging with a drink. We serve lunch, weekend brunch and for dinner our cozy room plays the blues with candles flickering into the night.
- Join us for Spanish Sunday night's featuring traditional seafood paella!
- On Monday evenings, oysters by the dozen are two for one.
- Wednesday is "free corkage" night, bring your own wine for free!
- Next Fish Week - Hawaii - March 23-28
- Big Fish invites you to our Spring Wine Dinner with special guest Javier Paredes Legrand of Torreon Paredes Winery - Chile March 26th
Chef/Owner Dwayne Ennest creates his seafood menu with a take-no-prisoners attitude. If you want fish and chips, try us for lunch.
Dine with us and you will eat salt and pepper frogs legs, house smoked oysters and maybe a few raw ones too! With some notice we can accommodate vegetarians and allergy concerns, please mention specifics when reserving your table.
Come in for dessert! We have an excellent dessert menu, with several gluten free options.
Owner Alberta Ennest thinks the martini list should have as much care and attention as the menu, you could never describe our eclectic creations as "predictable."
Kathy Richardier of the Calgary Herald enjoys the #10: Bourbon, Calvados, orange blossom syrup and dried apple. Also try our funky beers and our seafood-driven wine list.